Look up at the horizon together as one
彼此的心緊繫一起同仰遠方的地平線
A star is on the rise and it's only begun
一顆亮星正冉冉升起 這僅僅代表一個開端
The pivotal moment we're clamoring for
我們所夢寐以求的重大時刻
An infinite future is at our door
趨於無限的未來就近在咫尺
It's a timeless story with a new feel
這是別具着新鮮感的雋永故事
Not just allegory, it's real
並非單純的寓言 而是真實的神話
Wake up, big dreams about to come true
甦醒過來 偌大的夢想即將成真
That means it's time to break through
這正意味突破之時已然迎來
Never knew we could make it so far
我們從未想過走得如此之遠
But we're striving, thriving
全因努力奮鬥 堅持不懈
Here we are, achieving the impossible
我們才能立足此地 將不可能一一實現
We're virtually unstoppable
我們實則勢不可擋
We can't sit still
無法光是一昧等待
We just keep moving
惟有不斷邁步往前
Now everybody sing!
現在大家一齊高歌!
We're making our way to the next dimension
我們會邁向下一個全新次元
We'll reinvent the world that we live in
重新塑造現身處的這個世界
We'll greet every day with new intentions
懷着新的意想去迎接每一天
Break conventions, run right through! (This is it!)
打破既有常規 畢直勇往向前! (就是這樣!)
Been smashing barriers left and right (That's our Myth!)
衝破圍堵四周的障礙 (那便是我們締造的神話!)
Strong as we ever were scaling heights (It's endless!)
伴隨始終如一的堅強 攀越每個高峰 (永不止盡於此!)
So get together, let's reunite
同聚此處 再聚一起!
Reach up, reach out, the future's bright
伸出雙手 延伸出去 未來一片光明
We've been together for what feels like an eternity
相伴的光陰感覺如同永恆一般
The times are changing but we're ready for infinity, yeah
雖然時光荏苒 但我們已然準備好迎接無限的未來
Our stories align
眾人的故事重合交織
We're gonna go far when we combine
攜手同行之際我們定能走得更遠
So look at the horizon and then look beyond
聚睛地平線上 展望更遠前方
We'll marvel at the skies and the strength of our bond
為廣袤的蒼穹與彼此間的強大羈絆而深感驚嘆
We're making a vow to the smiling stars
向閃爍微笑的星星許下誓言
A powerful moment, that's all ours
這是徹底屬於我們的強大一刻~
The seasons change, but we keep shining
即使季節更迭 我們依然會綻放耀光
Now everybody sing
現在大家一齊高歌
Keep it going
(讓歌聲延續下去!)
A million thrills in every direction
每一方位都充滿無數的雀躍
We'll give every mile our full attention
為一步一里全神貫注
Breaking tension, breaking through (We won't miss!)
打破僵持 突破困境 (不放過任何機會!)
With endless energy, stronger ties (we got this!)
以無窮活力締結更緊密的牽繫 (一定可以辦到!)
A perfect harmony we devise (We Promise!)
創造出完美的和諧 (我們在此承諾!)
So clap along with me (Time to rise!)
隨我一同拍手 (是時候站起來!)
The future's right before our eyes.
未來就在我們的咫尺眼前
A new dimension of freedom that we've found, (Yeah, we've made it)
千辛萬苦覓得自由的新次元 (我們成功做到了)
We're breaking out of the mold, no longer bound (We're unlimited)
逃出固有的定型 不再受到束縛 (我們無拘無束)
We're gonna spring to life and break the chains
我們將重活新生 掙脫身上的枷鎖
Turn up the hype, can't be contained
大肆宣示自身的存在 絕不容許受遏止控制
We're shaking up the status quo
我們正在扭轉現狀
No time to stop, we're good to go!
無暇停下 我們已經準備就緒!
The whole wide world is listening,
世界的每片角落都在傾耳細聽
So everybody sing!
所以大家齊來放聲歌唱!
We're living out the dreams we believe in
活出我們心中堅信的夢想
Excitement beyond our comprehension
那份興奮超乎想像理解
There's no question we'll break through! (Don't relent!)
毫無疑問我們定必將其衝破! (不要畏怯退縮!)
We'll keep aspiring to excel (It's Advent!)
我們會不斷追求精益求精 (將臨到來!)
It's awe-inspiring, going well (Represent!)
展現凛然之姿 一切如意順遂 (抗言發聲!)
So light the fire and let's rebel!
燃起狼煙 奮起反抗!
The future's brighter, we can tell!
未來將更光明 我們可以預見!